Sunday, April 8, 2007

Today was a good day.

The kids slept in and we missed church, but having them sleep in (until 8:30!) sure was nice. We have turned into "those people" who only go to church on holidays. We had started going pretty regularly and then the whole "Katrina thing" happened and, well, we just never got into the habit of going back. I'll admit, I'm lazy. I like my Sunday mornings in my pj's with coffee. I really want my kids to grow up in a church though, so I guess I need to get off my ass and just do it.

My grandmother and her husband, Vincent, (they got married this past September - she's 75!) came over for a while, then they left and we had dinner. (Ham, green bean & artichoke casserole, and loaded potatoes au gratin) Then Meg and I napped on the sofa for an hour and afterwards, we took the girls to see Meet the Robinsons. Good movie, GREAT message. We all enjoyed it!

Happy Easter!

No comments: