Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Hell week....

This is hell week for me at work. I work for a CPA, so you can imagine my pain. So far though, she has not make me cry, so I guess I can't complain. I did drink a big glass of red wine last night though, and that helped me manage my stress level. Between work and my crazy kids, the wine was much needed. When April 17th has passed, work will still be busy, but hopefully I will at least feel like I can breath. I'll have to catch up on all the things that have been sitting in my drawer festering while we've mulled through taxes.

It always amazes me when doing taxes at the money some people have. One of our clients owed $1,500,000 last year. Yes, that is million. I can't even begin to comprehend what one does with that kind of money. It must be nice. I can tell you this, if my husband made that much money, I certainly wouldn't be working for a CPA who has made me cry on more than one occassion.

No comments: