Saturday, April 21, 2007

Getting the lead out...

I cannot take naps. I will sleep well past the little 1/2 hour that I intend, and have a heck of a time trying to wake up. When I do, I'm grouchy and don't want to do anything. It's just not worth it. My 1/2 hour today turned into an hour and a half on the sofa. It's now 4:50. I haven't done any of what I planned to do today, and have no idea what we're doing for dinner. BLah! I hate this feeling!

It was a good week. I turned a year older and that's getting harder. But last night we went out with friends who bought us dinner and had cheesecake for me. It was really sweet. We stayed out until 2 a.m., hence my need for a nap.

I also hit 25 lbs on Weight Watchers. That felt great. I've lost 40 lbs on WW before, between babies, and I'm glad to be on that track again. Although with all my birhtday eating, I don't want to think about weighing in next week!

No comments: